I AM THE MASTER OF MY FATE,I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL

If i will fail, it is my decision to do so
If i quit, it is my choice to make
If i accept defeat, my heart told my mind to react to it
For i am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul

When success looms and knocks at my door, i choose to respond to his call
When the rains come and the earth is green again, i choose to sleep and embrace the fall
I cannot blame anyone for my failure
To my life i am the only sailor
For i am the master of my fate, i am the captain of my soul

I saw her and i decided to be with her
She had nothing but i saw a light in that darkness
She could build a home, and mend a net
she could bring to life things that were dead
For i am the master of my fate, i am the captain of my soul

In darkness life came crumpling on me
Far beyond the horizon, fear i could see
When all men gave up on me
I felt that to no one should i plead
I am the master of my fate, i am the captain of my soul

Never will i bow down to any challenge
Seeing fear, i will never be silent
Yes i can, if i am determined to do so
Everything is achievable, every dream can come to pass
For i am the master of ,y fate, i am the captain of my soul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TWENTY (20) THINGS EVERY MAN WANTS IN A WOMAN

WHEN SHE WANTS ATTENTION

WHEN YOU PUT ALL IN GOD´S HANDS